Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a



Dear Mrs Tele’a,





Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)


Talofa lava my name is Josh and i am 12 years of age my nationality is Samoan Maori and i am the second oldest out of my two siblings. My sister’s are both Samaon but we speak English at home at when we go out to place’s.





Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?


I am also a very big sports fan and i love to play a lot of sport. I do not play for a club but i also play sports such as cricket, softball and basketball. At school i also play a lot of touch with most of my friends.






Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?





My favourite subjects are writing and reading i really like to work in groups and learn more on Chromebooks. I do not like doing inquiry at school. My goals for this year are to no be on rethink. Rethink is like a team 5 punishment but you do jobs and have to rethink what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment